Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1 1/2 Weeks Till Cruise Date



See this ship going through the Panama Canal, it's the Vision of the Seas. I, well Lady Carolyn will be sailing with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines presenting her Edutainment series aboard this ship for a free cruise! Yep you read right a free cruise,-- welllll. . . I am under contract to provide 7 talks/shows/presentations in exchange for the cruise. So that's 7 hours of doing something I love in order to have a free cruise for my brother and I for 14 days. Oh am I lovin' life, ---out of Reno, 23 degrees, snow and off to Panama! All of this is mine and yours if you have a passion you would like to share with others. I just followed Daniel Hall's recommendations on how to cruise free and so can you! Just click the link to find out more and Happy Cruising, wait-- this is almost Christmas Eve --- Happy Christmas and Happy Cruising, what a wonderful Christmas present to myself and to you.
http://www.speakerscruisefree.com/cmd.php?af=890103



No comments: