Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nevada Museum of Art

Below you will find the rest of the models from the last session that ended June 27th. We start the next session on July 18th, ends August 22



Dana --- Annie get your gun! Dana reminds me of Phoebe Ann Mosey otherwise known as Annie Oakley. This type of painting would be from late 1800's to early 1900's.





Sharron, beautiful in her Victorian Bustle. These paintings are reminiscent of several 1800's paintings.







Carolyn (that would be ME) in 1940's . I felt like I was at the station waiting on the train. It never did come so I left after 3 hours of waiting...oh wait I mean posing!












Tim -- is that Sir Francis Walsingham? Tim protrays Walsingham along with a other characters at Renaissance Faires and other events. Such stately portraits.











No comments: